19.12.06

"Ultime cose prima di andare al funerale"
  1. » Last Request « di Paolo Nutini
    Slow down, Lie down, Remember it's just you and me. Don't sell out, bow out, Remember how this used to be. I just want you closer, Is that alright? Baby let's get closer tonight (chorus:) Grant my last request, And just let me hold you. Don't shrug your shoulders, Lay down beside me. Sure I can accept that we're going nowhere, But one last time just go there, Lay down beside me Oh, I've found, that I'm bound To wander down that one way road. And I realise all about your lies But I'm no wiser than the fool I was before. I just want you closer, Is that alright? Baby let's get closer tonight [chorus] Oh, baby, baby, baby, Tell me how can, how can this be wrong? [chorus x2] Yeah, lay down beside me. One last time let's go there, Lay down beside me.
  2. » The Reason « Hoobastank
    I'm not a perfect person As many things I wish I didn't do But I continue learning I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is you I'm sorry that I hurt you It's something I must live with everyday And all the pain I put you through I wish that I could take it all away And be the one who catches all your tears Thats why i need you to hear I've found a resaon for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is You [x4] I'm not a perfect person I never meant to do those things to you And so I have to say before I go That I just want you to know I've found a reason for me To change who I used to be A reason to start over new and the reason is you I've found a reason to show A side of me you didn't know A reason for all that I do And the reason is you.

L'ho sognato.
I suoi occhi immensi.
Dolcissimi.
Ad un certo punto
guardandoli,
ho visto due specchi,
al posto della retina.

Un sogno che è continuato
e che si è risolto
in una atmsoefra
che mi diceva che
ci stavamo allontanando,
nonostante il
tentato
ritrovamento.

Ieri sera ho chiamato M
e gli ho detto cosa voglio.
che voglio conoscerlo.
Fisicamente e caratterialmente.
Passo dopo passo
e se lui anche vuole.
Ormai "il ghiaccio"
è rotto.
Lui è contentissimo.
Ettecredo.
Ci vediamo forse mercoledì
ma preferirei sabato...
[che la mia coinquilina non c'e']
;)

Infine, il mio capo.
Lo patisco.
Non c'e' un cazzo da fare.
Se mi parla
alzo 3000 difese,
faccio papere.
Sembro una deficiente.
nel senso che mi manca cervello.
So anche perchè.

Vado.

1 Commenti:

Alle martedì, 19 dicembre, 2006 , Anonymous Anonimo ha detto...

Ettecredo che è contentissimo:)))))))))))))))))

Col capo smettila di voler fare la prima della classe, vedrai che il cervello farà la sua parte!

S*******

 

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page