17.12.06

Shakirah (featuring Carlos Santana) » Illegal «

Who would have thought That you could hurt me The way you've done it? So deliberate, so determined And since you have been gone I bite my nails for days and hours And question my own questions on and on So tell me now, tell me now Why you're so far away When I'm still so close You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" You said you would love me until you die And as far as I know you're still alive, baby You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart I tried so hard to be attentive To all you wanted Always supportive, always patient What did I do wrong? I'm wondering for days and hours It's here, it isn't here where you belong Anyhow, anyhow I wish you both all the best I hope you get along But you don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" You said you would love me until you die And as far as I know you're still alive, baby You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" You said you would love me until you die And as far as I know you're still alive, baby You don't even know the meaning of the words "I'm sorry" I'm starting to believe it should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart Open heart Open heart It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart Open heart Open heart It should be illegal to deceive a woman's heart.


Sugarbabes » Easy «

Engine's running high baby, can you come and check it? Got such a pretty kitty, boy I know you want to pet it The weather's nice and wet just south of the border I can cook up anything that you have to order Come on baby I'll make it easy Come on honey I'll make it so easy Anything that you want boy (you know I got it) Anytime that you need it (you know I'm on it) And whenever you're gone boy (I just can't stand it) You just make me lose my mind Hey Mr Postman, where's the mail for my mailbox? I wanted sex on the beach and I don't mean on the rocks It's your serve baby but the ball's in my court, I've got a landing strip clear for you at the airport Come on baby, I'll make it easy, Come on honey, I'll make it so easy Anything that you want boy (you know I got it) Anytime that you need it (you know I'm on it) And whenever you're gone boy (I just can't stand it) You just make me lose my mind Ooh-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Anything that you want boy (you know I got it) Anytime that you need it (you know I'm on it) Anything that you want boy (you know I got it) Anytime that you need it (you know I'm on it) Anything that you want boy (you know I got it) Anytime that you need it (you know I'm on it) And whenever you're gone boy (I just can't stand it) You just make me lose my mind Ooh-Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Queste due canzoncine mi piacciono parecchio...

^___^

0 Commenti:

Posta un commento

Iscriviti a Commenti sul post [Atom]

<< Home page